Car Suspension System Repairs in Melbourne
A car suspension system is what controls the smoothness of your drive. If you have ever experienced a rough drive or faced difficulty steering, it is time to visit Vice Customs in Melbourne. Mechanical suspension systems are usually found in older cars and hydraulic cylinders are used for the latest cars. We offer high-quality car suspension system accessories that include the following:
- Lift Kits: Offers Greater clearance and the ease to traverse on roads. Vice Customs is a leading provider of high-quality suspension lift kits.
- Load Assist Airbags
- Coil Overs
- Airbag Suspension
No matter how old or new your car is, an unattended suspension system will not allow any of the passengers to enjoy a smooth drive. If the suspension is defective, it will reduce the stability and control of your car. Repairing or replacing the system is crucial because of a few of the functions of the suspension system mentioned below:
- Allows for smooth braking and handling
- Improves the life expectancy of your tyre
- Keeps a good relationship between the road and the tyres
- Maintains the alignments of the wheel
- Reduces the wear and tear of the car systems
Here are some pointers to indicate troublesome steering and suspension:
- The growling noise you hear while turning your steering indicates that you need to check the fluid level of the power steering or the suspension solution.
- A strong squeal indicates the problem with the drive belt associated with the power steering.
- Also, ensure to check the air pressure of your tyre.
- Check the strut and stabilizers if your car is hard in corners.
- Your car’s steering system will need lubrication if the vehicle is old and hard to steer.
To keep all the problems of your suspension system at bay, visit us for excellent services in Melbourne.
Car Suspension Fitting Specialists in Melbourne
Vice Customs is your suspension fitting specialist in Melbourne. We have an expert team to take care of the suspension fitting and repairs of your car. Here is a list of our suspension repair procedures:
- Problem diagnosis: Your car will go through a thorough diagnosis to pinpoint the issue in the vehicle and see if the suspension system is the cause of the problem.
- Repair: If the fault lies within the suspension system and the damage is minor, it is repaired by our expert team using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Replacement: If the suspension system is in terrible condition, we would recommend you replace the system. We source all parts from leading manufacturers, thereby not compromising on the quality of the replaced parts.
We offer a warranty for the parts we replace. The replaced parts could be a strut, spring, shock, ball joint, and power steering pump. It also could be a power steering hose, control arm, steering link, etc.
Choose the Best Suspension Specialist in Melbourne
Vice Customs is the leading supplier of suspension fitting in and around Melbourne. Contact us on (03) 9740 9691 to talk to our experts about what accessories you would need for your suspension system. Mail us at email@example.com to get your free, no-obligation quote soon!